Have you heard about Scott’s tubeless toilet paper? I bought some and tested it out. I wanted to see how it would react at the end of the roll (or non-roll) and here is what it did!
Are you an under or over? Leave me your comment below? I’ll email you the tally in a week or so.
Colosi’s Dry Cleaners In Pittsford, NY 14534 is delivery dry cleaning to homes in the Pittsford, NY area now. $10 in FREE dry cleaning just to dry out their delivery service. Just call 234-4400 and listen to a recorded message about how the service works. http://colosicleaners.com/dry-cleaning-news/dry-cleaners-pittsford-ny
$10 In FREE Dry Cleaning Just To Try Service Out. Call 234-4400. Dry Cleaning Delivery has never been easier in Perinton, NY. Colosi’s Cleaners offer FREE pick-up and FREE delivery and they’ll even give you $10 in FREE dry cleaning to try out their dry cleaners. Call 234-4400 and listen to their free recorded message to find out more. Remember this: it does not cost any more to have your dry cleaning delivered than it does for you to go pick it up yourself at the dry cleaners. Colosi’s Dry Cleaners is your dry cleaner for pick-up and delivery.
Colosi’s Dry Cleaners Offers FREE Pick-Up & FREE Delivery in Brighton, NY. $10 in FREE Dry Cleaning Just To Try Out Service. Call 234-4400 to try out dry cleaning service with this dry cleaner.
Colosi’s Dry Cleaners now offers dry cleaning pick-up and delivery in Fairport, NY 14450. You can try out their service and get $10 in free dry cleaning. No strings attached. No gimmicks. Just an honest offer to try out their dry cleaning service. Colosi’s Dry Cleaners has been in business for 14 years and just started serving the Fairport, NY 14450 area. Call 234-4400 and listen to FREE recorded message for more information.
Watch how I make some incredibly delicious green and beans with sausage. My mouth is watering just thinking about it!
Take a look at how I make sweet corn risotto. Video shot from my new iPhone4.
- 4 ears corn cut from the ear. Use raw.
- 7 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cups uncooked Arborio rice
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 4tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and maintain at a simmer. In a large heavy skillet, cook onion in oil over medium heat until tender. Add rice and stir to coat well; cook 3 minutes longer. Add wine and cook until absorbed.
- Stir in 1 cup simmering broth. Cook until broth is almost completely absorbed, stirring frequently, then add another cup of simmering broth. Repeat until only about 1/4 cup of broth remains (discard remaining broth); the process should take about 20 minutes. Rice should be slightly firm in center and look creamy.
- Add sweet corn raw. Remove from the heat; add the Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Serve in about 15 minutes.
I’d love your comments.
Try this very simple recipe for your next brunch.
Servicing Victor, Brighton, Fairport, Perinton, Webster and Penfield, NY
This came to me from a friend and I thought I’d pass it on.
HANDBOOK FOR 2010
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants..
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more games
7. Read more books than you did in 2009 .
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don’t compare your life to others.. You have no idea what their journey is all about..
12. Don’t have negative thoughts on things you cannot control.. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
14. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need..
18. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with His/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others..
20. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class, but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree…
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything.
28. Spend time w/ people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day..
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. GOD heals everything..
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change..
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come..
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
39. Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
I hope you enjoyed this.
Colosi’s Dry Cleaners is a full serviced pick-up and delivery company in Pittsford, NY
We offer what dry cleaners offer, only we come and pick it up and delivery it back to you in a couple of days.
Are you new to Pittsford, NY or have you lived here for a while? Either way, my dry cleaners service can take away that task from you every week. Just leave your dry cleaning out and we’ll pick it up and take care of it for you.
You don’t have to look for another dry cleaners, you’ve got one–and we’ll even give you $10 in FREE dry cleaning just to try us out–no strings attached!
So, pick up the phone and call 234-4400 and just sign up here!
Colosi’s Dry Cleaners in Pittsford, NY